Website Privacy Notice
Information We Collect
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed or left the Site and which pages you viewed.
If you contact us via email, you may provide your name, email address and any other details in your communication. Please do not send us any sensitive personal information or personal data other than your name and email address.
We do not collect any other personally identifiable information from the users of our Site.
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. The cookies help us and our affiliates to improve our Site and present the content from our Site in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site.
We do not track our Site users across time or across websites. Our Site only uses strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookies are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, and privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but that could prevent our Site from functioning properly.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our products and/or services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our products and/or services;
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations;
- To analyze trends; and
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
To secure your information, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Site.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and/or services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and/or services. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, such as:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information, including, but not limited to, pursuant to a valid subpoena, order, search warrant or other law enforcement request.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Third Party Websites
By accessing third party websites through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a Site user’s misrepresentation of age.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (collectively “CCPA”):
- to know what categories of Personal Information about you we have collected and used, including how the Personal Information was collected;
- to know what categories of Personal Information are being sold or disclosed and if it is being sold or disclosed to third parties and a list of categories of information that are sold, or, to know that your Personal Information has not been sold;
- to opt out of the sale and/or sharing of your Personal Information, if applicable;
- to access your Personal Information, including the right to download or transfer Personal Information collected during the previous 12 months;
- to request that your Personal Information be deleted;
- to request that your Personal Information be corrected;
- to request that we limit our use of your Sensitive Personal Information; and,
- to equal service and equal price for goods or services even if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
To learn more about your rights under CCPA, please visit our California Privacy Rights Notice.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Attn: General Counsel
15233 Ventura Blvd., Suite 900
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
For queries, comments, or complaints or requests relating to CCPA, please visit our California Privacy Rights Notice page where you will find additional information and contact information.
Effective Date: January 1, 2023