Website Privacy Notice
Information We Collect
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed or left the Site and which pages you viewed.
If you contact us via email, you may provide your name, email address and any other details in your communication. Please do not send us any sensitive personal information or personal data other than your name and email address.
We do not collect any other personal information from the users of our Site.
We collect your personal information if you fill out one of our Reseller and Credit Applications.
We collect your personal information if you apply for a job with us through our Careers page.
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. The cookies help us and our affiliates to improve our Site and present the content from our Site in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site.
We do not track our Site users across time or across websites. Our Site only uses strictly necessary cookies.
We use the following cookies on our Site:
Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the Site to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookies are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, and privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but that could prevent our Site from functioning properly.
Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by assisting users in finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most internet browsers accept cookies by default, but you can change your browser preferences to block or restrict cookies if you do not want your web browsing activity tracked. Please note that some cookies are necessary for our Site to run and, as such, cannot be declined. However, such cookies do not collect any personal information. If you choose, you may use the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) WebChoices Tool to globally opt out of third-party tracking via website cookies. There are also a variety of other tools publicly available to manage cookies and similar technologies that collect information related to your use of our Site. To learn more about cookies and modifying your browser settings related to these cookies you can review guidance from the FTC.
We are not responsible for the effectiveness or compliance of third-party opt-out mechanisms or programs. Please note that if you remove your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Your opt out is specific to the browser you are using and the device you use to access the Site. Therefore, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to opt out on each browser or device. You can access the information on our Site without enabling cookies in your browser, but disabling cookies may result in a diminished ability to take advantage of the services and related informational content on our Site.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our products and/or services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our products and/or services;
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations;
- To analyze trends; and
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
Any information that you transfer to Vytalogy is done at your own risk. Vytalogy makes reasonable efforts to secure our systems. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of firewalls and secure server software. The safeguards we use reflect, in a commercially reasonable manner, the nature of the information you have supplied to us and the nature and scope of our business.
Vytalogy does not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that Vytalogy will be able to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access to or alteration of, Personal information or information you transmit to us through this Site or otherwise. Therefore, by submitting any information to us through the Site, you do so at your own risk.
International Transfer of Information
This Site is intended for users located in the United States of America. If you are visiting this Site from outside the United States and provide us with Personal information, please note that your Personal information may be transferred, stored and processed within the United States. The data protection or privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
By interacting with this Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal information and you understand that Vytalogy may transfer that information to its affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and/or services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and/or services. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, such as:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information, including, but not limited to, pursuant to a valid subpoena, order, search warrant or other law enforcement request.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to other third party websites. Vytalogy does not endorse and is not responsible for any third party websites, products, services or business practices.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a Site user’s misrepresentation of age.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (collectively “CCPA”):
- to know what categories of Personal Information about you we have collected and used, including how the Personal Information was collected;
- to know what categories of Personal Information are being sold or disclosed and if it is being sold or disclosed to third parties and a list of categories of information that are sold, or, to know that your Personal Information has not been sold;
- to opt out of the sale and/or sharing of your Personal Information, if applicable;
- to access your Personal Information, including the right to download or transfer Personal Information collected during the previous 12 months;
- to request that your Personal Information be deleted;
- to request that your Personal Information be corrected;
- to request that we limit our use of your Sensitive Personal Information; and,
- to equal service and equal price for goods or services even if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
To learn more about your rights under CCPA, please visit our California Privacy Rights Notice.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Attn: General Counsel
15233 Ventura Blvd., Suite 900
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
For queries, comments, or complaints or requests relating to CCPA, please visit our California Privacy Rights Notice page where you will find additional information and contact information.
Effective Date: December 4, 2023